Strategies for Advanced Call Handling in the Monitoring Center
Customer Care is a fundamental component of the monitoring center and an important aspect of every operator’s role when handling a call. Often our communication will extend beyond the basic operator interaction into a more involved dialogue that requires advanced skills and attention. This module will provide strategies to prepare the operator for advanced call handling. Our primary concern is always the safety and protection of our customer’s lives and property. The operator’s professionalism and dedication to handling each call is critical when lives and property are at stake. This module also provides guidance on self-care after critical events.
- Recognize best practices for customer care and call handling
- Identify strategies for effective problem solving for improved customer care
- Identify tips for handling escalated calls in the monitoring center
- Understand the impact of operator response during critical events
- Identify tips for operator self-care after critical events
- Recognize the importance of effective note taking and customer follow up